We combined both the spot and diffused output in one LED flashlight. It's a ground breaking design in the flashlight industry, which traditionally uses diffuser add-on tip, diffused lens, or zoomable head to achieve the diffused or flooded beam effect. The all-new GX30A3D features an innovative two buttons control that allows user to conveniently opreate the light with one-hand only.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible battery dimensions
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- Read precaution with li-ion batteries.
- 2.7V - 6V
- All batteries are connected in series. Do not use 3.6V/3.7V 14500 li-ion.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Max output
- CREE XP-L HI V3 Cool White LED
- LED lumen: 1330
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 980
- CREE XP-L HI V3 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 51,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 4°
- Spill light angle: 56°
- Beam distance: 492 yards / 452 meters
Dual channels output
This advanced circuitry allows user to turn on just the SPOT LED like a regular flashlight, or turn on just the diffused LED like a fire torch, or turn both the spot and diffused LED for maximum viewing area. The all-new dual switches system makes switching LED output even easier!
Low dropout & highly efficient circuit
To enhance the current regulated runtime with three AA batteries, we used the latest IC and high-end passive components to minimize the internal resistance and the dropout voltage of the circuitry.
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C3900L DIFF
- Ultra low dropout voltage (<0.2V) for longer current regulated runtime
- Low internal resistance design offers up to 99% efficiency
- High switching frequency (1MHz) controller for more compact circuitry design
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Battery level report system
- Energy saving feature5
- Very low standby current (negligible)
- Smooth aluminum reflector
Advanced optical design
492 yards beam distance
Mate with the throw-oriented XP-L HI LED, our ultra-deep CNC machined smooth aluminum reflector offers maximum reflective surface to convert most of the LED output into the spot beam.
180 degree diffused beam
We use optical grade shatterproof diffuser material to manufacture the flashlight head for high optical efficiency.
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Optical grade shatterproof diffuser material
- Innovative slot load design
- No battery tray or battery magazine needed
Battery level report
- A blue LED indicator under the main switch reports the estimated battery remaining capacity
- Flash once: lower than 20%
- Flash twice: 20%-40%
- Flash 3x times: 40%-60%
- Flash 4x times: higher than 80%
Dual switches design
Spot & Diffuse output w/ memory setting
Easy two buttons design makes changing LED output setting happens a blink! The circuitry also remeber your last LED preference.
Turn on at MAX or MIN output
Press the BLACK button switch to turn on the flashlight at MAX output. Or, press the WHITE button switch to turn on at LOW output. You also get momentary-on and instant strobe function.
Five brightness levels
With flashlight turned on, press the WHITE button switch to switch to the next brighter output level. If you wish to turn on the light at let say 3rd level, just press the WHITE button switch three times rapidly from off. At any level, press and hold the WHITE button switch for more than five seconds to enter the hidden auxilitary blinking modes.
Output and Runtime
- Five brightness levels (SPOT only)
- Led lumen:
- ANSI FL-1 lumen:
- 0.9/1.4/3.8/11/100 hours6
- Five brightness levels (Diffuser only)
- LED lumen: 1000/462/190/63/8
- Runtime: 1/1.6/5/18/100 hours
- Five brightness levels (SPOT + Diffuser)
- SPOT LED lumen: 730/370/132/40/5
- Diffuser LED lumen: 710/355/100/35/4
- Runtime: 1/1.5/4/12/100 hours
- Three hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Disoriented Strobe/Beacon (1.67Hz)/S.O.S.
- Head Dia.: 1.6 inches (39.5 mm)
- Body Dia.: 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- Length: 4.3 inches (109 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (137 grams)
- GX30A3D flashlight
- Spare o-ringsUser Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Comes with tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Heavy duty nylon holsterw/ self-retention device and open-top design
- Carrying method
- Para-cord lanyard with quick attachment clip
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device