1. Specially designed magnetic charging connection. When the charging cable is within 1cm of the charging port it self-locates to make the connection. The charging cable can be removed quickly and safely at any time, which makes it an effective flashlight to use in rapid response situations.
2. Ergonomically designed to be easy to operate with just one hand.
3. Uses a USB interface chargeable design, so you can charge in the home, office, airport, vehicle, etc. Basically, anywhere that has a USB interface. You can also remove the battery and charge separately or use Alkaline AA batteries (do not charge Alkaline AA batteries).
4. Low loss, high intensity, portable USB charging cable
5. NI-MH AA battery can be used.
6. Three lighting modes with memory function make it adaptable for different situations.
7. Detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens.
8. Far throwing to 100 meters.
9. Can stand like a candle for long use. Lowest output is 7 lumens over 70 hours
10. Anti-short cut design
11. Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries.
1.CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
2. Lighting modes:
A. 210 ANSI lumens (1.1 hrs)--35 lumens (9 hrs)--7 lumens (68 hrs)
B. Variable frequency strobe: 210 lumens (2.2 hrs)
3. Working Voltage: 0.9V – 1.8V
4. Battery: 1x NI-MH AA battery
A. Warning 1: Alkaline AA battery can be used, but cannot rechargeable
B. Warning 2: Do not use 14500 Li-ion battery
A. Input: 5V/500 mA MAX
B. Output: 4.2V/500 mA MAX
C. Charging time: Decided by battery capacity.
D. Formula is: Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
6. Body color: Gun Metal Grey
7. Reflector: Small textured reflector
8. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
9. Dimensions: 117mm (Length) x 22 mm (Head) x 26.5mm (Body)
10. Net weight: 90g (Excluding battery)
11. Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, USB charging cable (K1-D5) and one spare o-ring.
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments. Lumen data was achieved using 1x AA NI-MH batteries.
12. IPX-8 rated